New Firm Provides Easy And Seamless Technology Integration To Ensure Firms
Are Efficient And Compliant
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – July 5, 2022 – Independent Advisor Alliance (IAA), a leading firm in the hybrid RIA space, announced that it has partnered with We Handle Tech to create a technology firm dedicated to supporting financial advisors. We Handle Tech: 4 Advisors caters to independent financial advisors and RIA firms to manage IT solutions and software, proactively mitigate cybersecurity risks and ensure firms are SEC and FINRA compliant.
“Whether it’s back-office support, data security, client engagement, or portfolio management, technology is an integral part of every advisor’s business. However, many lack the staff, tools, budget, and knowledge needed to integrate a proactive tech solution to support their firm,” said Robert Russo, CEO and Founder of IAA. ‘We looked out into the marketplace for a comprehensive solution to solve for this service gap. When we couldn’t find one, we built it.”
We Handle Tech: 4 Advisors leverages IAA’s knowledge and expertise in broker/dealer, RIA, and regulatory body requirements and combines it with We Handle Tech’s cost-saving tech solutions, ensuring every advisor’s practice is efficient, compliant, and secure.
“Utilizing a tech company is one thing; utilizing a tech company that understands SEC and FINRA requirements is another. Advisors are often so far out of compliance that they don’t even know it. We Handle Tech: 4 Advisors can act as your Chief Technology Officer on the back end, ensuring advisors are secure and compliant,” said Travis Goldstein, Founder of We Handle Tech. “Our experience working with advisors also means we know and understand current fintech, including which tools would best integrate into your business. We’re able to take the stress and time out of technology management for advisors, allowing them to focus on their business.”
Additional benefits for advisors using We Handle Tech: 4 Advisors include:
- Set-up – On-site visits with hardware installation, set-up, and training.
- Support – 24/7 customer support
- Security –Each office receives full disk encryption and industry-leading anti-virus software and technology.
- Compliance– WHT4A participates in ongoing compliance education on industry standards and SEC/FINRA regulations through the compliance team at IAA. They also interface directly with RIA and BD technology departments to ensure firms are audit-ready.
- Efficiency– Whether an advisor wants to enhance their fintech or upgrade their hardware, WHT4A will navigate the complexities for advisors, including reducing the cost of buying and managing new technology and communicating directly with vendors to ensure seamless technology adoption and integration.
- Insurance– WHT4A’s cybersecurity insurance policy covers firms’ liability for a data breach involving sensitive customer information.
- Tiered pricing– From an independent advisor starting out or an established firm with more complicated requirements, there is an affordable support package to fit each budget.
Based in Charlotte, N.C., Independent Advisor Alliance (IAA) is strategically focused on building a community of successful independent advisors serving the financial and retirement needs of individuals and businesses. IAA provides its affiliated advisors with customized support services designed to optimize efficiencies, reduce expenses, attract and retain clients, and boost revenue. For more information, visit www.independentadvisoralliance.com.
About We Handle Tech: 4 Advisors
Based in Cornelius, N.C., We Handle Tech: 4 Advisors was born out of the need to fill the technology gap faced by financial advisors. WHT4A specializes in setting up and maintaining technology for advisors so their practice is efficient, secure, and compliant. For more information, visit www.wht4advisors.com.