YOUR PRACTICE. YOUR FUTURE. OUR SUPPORT.
Based in Charlotte, N.C., Independent Advisor Alliance (IAA) is strategically focused on building a community of successful independent advisors serving the financial and retirement needs of individuals and businesses. IAA provides its affiliated advisors with customized support services designed to optimize efficiencies, reduce expenses, attract and retain clients, and boost revenue. Founded in 2013, today IAA serves more than 146 partner firms in 24 states and services more than $14 billion of client assets of which $9.1 billion are assets under management as of July 2021.
Independent Advisor Alliance:
- Fosters a dynamic, supportive environment for independent financial advisors who have a strong drive for success
- Helps to ease your operational burden, providing you with more time to serve existing clients and attract new ones
- Offers a hybrid Registered Investment Advisor model that provides the flexibility to offer both fee and commission-based products
- Offers LPL-corporate and IAA fee-based models
- Allows you to continue owning and managing your own successful practice, book of business, and equity built over time