CNBC – May 10, 2018April 8, 2019
Fox Business – June 15, 2018April 8, 2019
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual.
- All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted.
- Independent Advisor Alliance, per our SEC ADV filing has $3bb in assets under management as of 3/11/19.
- Investing involves risk including loss of principal.
- There is no guarantee of protection of principal when investing.
- There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio.
- Diversification does not protect against market risk.
- International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors. These risks are often heightened for investments in emerging markets.
- The prices of small and mid-cap stocks are generally more volatile than large cap stocks.
- Because of their narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- An investment in Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), structured as a mutual fund or unit investment trust, involves the risk of losing money and should be considered as part of an overall program, not a complete investment program.
- An investment in ETFs involves additional risks such as not diversified, price volatility, competitive industry pressure, international political and economic developments, possible trading halts, and index tracking errors.