LPL-Affiliated Group Adds 50-Plus Reps From Departing OSJDecember 11, 2018
CNBC – April 27, 2018April 8, 2019
During CNBC’s Power Lunch, Chris Zaccarelli puts the emphasis on positive fundamentals (e.g. increasing corporate earnings, the economy continuing to expand both domestically and abroad) and explains that he is looking past the near term market action and staying long.
- The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual.
- All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
- The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted.
- Independent Advisor Alliance, per our SEC ADV filing has $3bb in assets under management as of 3/11/19.
- Investing involves risk including loss of principal.
- There is no guarantee of protection of principal when investing.
- There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio.
- Diversification does not protect against market risk.
- International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors. These risks are often heightened for investments in emerging markets.
- The prices of small and mid-cap stocks are generally more volatile than large cap stocks.
- Because of their narrow focus, sector investing will be subject to greater volatility than investing more broadly across many sectors and companies.
- An investment in Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), structured as a mutual fund or unit investment trust, involves the risk of losing money and should be considered as part of an overall program, not a complete investment program.
- An investment in ETFs involves additional risks such as not diversified, price volatility, competitive industry pressure, international political and economic developments, possible trading halts, and index tracking errors.